1989 by Anthony J. Scovazzo to provide high quality MEP design services to the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area , across the USA and outside the country.
From complex hospitals to energy efficient housing, AJS Consulting Engineers P.C. gained expertise and experience in a wide range of Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems. Our experience includes geothermal heat pump systems, large central chiller plants, complex systems for hospitals and airports, and simplistic systems for institutional, commercial and residential.
AJS is a firm of seasoned engineers providing design services for the construction of new buildings or the rehabilitation/renovation of existing buildings. The receipt of an ASHRAE ENERGY AWARD for innovative design provides an example of this experience with both computer based and manual energy analysis and design.
Provide engineering services for the design of building environmental systems that take advantage of the synergies of the inseparable goals of:
A) Reducing energy use and energy cost
B) Occupant comfort and health
C) Sustainable design
These goals are inseparable because to accent one goal to the exclusion of another will damage the success of the building environment
Registrations and Affiliations
· Healthcare Facility Design Professional
· Registered Mechanical P.E. in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia and The District of Columbia
· LEED Accredited Processional, US Green Building Council
· Certified Energy Manager by the Association of Energy Engineers
· Certified Green Building Engineer by the Association of Energy Engineers
· Member, American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
· Life Member of the Association of Energy Engineers
· Active, International Facility Management Association
· LDBE as Local by MWAA
· SWAM as small by Virginia
· CAGE Code: 0SGS5
· BCOM course completed. (Virginia)